Big Axe Barn
Enjoy our newly constructed Axe throwing platform in Haymarket, VA . Book a lane for a private get together or make some new friends with our shared lane experience. Once you've booked online, arrive at the Farm in your closed toe shoes and check in with your Axe coach. Your Axe coach will guide you through the latest throwing techniques and safety requirements.
Open rain or shine!
Contact information for the
BIG AXE BARN
Big Axe Barn Rules
1. Outside food and drink of any kind are not permitted at The Farm Brewery at Broad Run
2. You must be a minimum of 16 years of age or older. A legal guardian must sign a waiver on behalf of the minor and must remain with the minor for the duration of the event.
3. Drink orders can be placed with our friendly server but food is not allowed on the Axe throwing platform.
4. We do take walk-ins if there is space, but it's best to book on-line in advance
5. Only Axe throwing participants are allowed on the platform.
6. No more than 6 participants per lane.
7. If you are intoxicated you will be deemed unsafe to participate and will forfeit your booking and payment.
8. Closed-toe shoes are mandatory.
9. We will honor cancellations and rebooking up to 48 hours before the scheduled event. No Shows are not eligible for refunds.
10. Late arrivals will only be allocated the duration of their booked time.
11. NO KIDS UNDER 13 and NO DOGS allowed in the Big Axe Barn.
Sign up for our Social Axe LEauge Below!
Book A Lane
Is there an age limit for Axe throwing?
Yes, you must be a minimum if 16 years of age to participate in Axe throwing. A legal guardian must be present an a waiver must be signed by the guardian on behalf of the minor.
How long will my Axe throwing adventure last?
Shared Axe throwing can be reserved in 30 min, 1 hour, or 2 hour increments.
What is a private vs. shared Axe throwing experience?
A private booking means you or your party will have your own reserved lane.
What is the maximum of throwers per lane?
The Maximum number of throwers per lane is 6.
Can I order food or drinks while participating in Axe throwing?
Food is not allowed on the throwing platform.
Can I book several lanes for a private party?
Yes, please contact us for private party bookings.
What do I do when I arrive at The Farm Brewery at Broad Run for Axe throwing?
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled booking.
Can I watch Axe Throwing?
Guests are welcome to watch the Axe throwing, but only guests with a booking will be allowed on the throwing platform.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
We will honor calcellations and rebookings up to 48 hours before the scheduled time. The email to request your cancellation is at the bottom of your invoice.
What happens if you arrive late to your appointed time?
Late arrivals will only be allocated the duration of their booking time.
If I have questions who do I contact?
All axe throwing questions can be emailed to Frank at BigAxeBarn@thefarmbreweryatbroadrun.com.