has arrived at
The Farm Brewery
At Broad Run
Enjoy our newly constucted open air Axe throwing platform. Book a lane for a private get together or make some new friends with our shared lane experience. Once you've booked online, arrive at the Farm in your closed toe shoes and check in with your Axe coach. Your Axe coach will guide you through the latest throwing techniques and safety requirements.
1. Outside food and drink of any kind are not permitted at The Farm Brewery at Broad Run
2. You must me minimum of 16 years of age or older. Alegal guardian must sign a waiver on behalf of the minor and must remain with the minor for the duration of the event.
3. Drink orders can be placed with our friendly server but food is not allowed on the Axe throwing platform.
4. We do take walk-ins if there is space, but it's best to book on-line in advance
5. Only Axe throwing participants are allowed on the platform.
6. If you hear a whistle you MUST freeze and look for Axe coach.
7. No more than 6 participants per lane.
8. If you are intoxicated you will be deemed unsafe to participate and will forfeit your booking and your payment.
9.Closed toe shoes are mandatory.