Wednesday & Thursday 3-9
WED & THU 3-7
Axe Throwing League
starts June 9th
Join us at the Brewery or
Order Online and pick up in our
COVID-19 safety Guidelines
#LIFE IS BREWTIFUL
Face Masks Are Optional
THE FARM BREWERY AT BROAD RUN
Our bucolic Brewery is nestled in the quaint community of Haymarket, VA. Relax in our 6 acre meticulously landscaped beer garden or Brewbarn, just minutes from I66. Sip away the afternoon on our vast selection of delicious Ales and Lagers, or if you prefer, choose from a handful of wines or local handmade cider. Spend time catching up with family and friends playing games or listening to the live music. Enjoy featured snacks available for order in the Brewbarn or select an artisan creation from our rotating food trucks. Kids can play on the playground while Mom and Dad unwind under the outdoor pavilion. Even Fido is invited!
Celebrate your special moments in one of our multiple event spaces. We’ve hosted all kinds of occasions from birthday parties to weddings, we’ve got unique spaces for lots of faces!
Always remember……… “Life is Brewtiful”
More Than Beer
We also offer wine, wine slushies, hard seltzer & cider!
Triple Berry Blonde
Bring your mom out for Mother's Day.
You're the reason she drinks!
Huell Melon Lager
1. No balls of any kind are allowed in the brewery. (Your balls will be confiscated and deflated).
2. No throwing anything . . . fits included.
3. Pets are welcome, but not in the tasting room.
4. Two feet must remain on the floor at all times. So this means no running or sliding . . . duh.
5. Shrieking and disruptive children will be gathered and fed to our man-eating goats! This will not relieve you from your parental responsibilities.
6. Please, please do not throw cigarette butts on the ground. It's really gross! We have smoking towers.
7. No outside food allowed . . . except cake. We like cake.